Monday, November 2, 2009

Holiday Train!

Well, the holidays are here! Time to put away all things Halloween, flip the pumpkins around, and gear up for Christmas! Can’t have Jack O’ Lanterns out there on the porch confusing people. . . πŸ˜‰ I can’t believe it’s been a year already! A whole year since holiday 'oh eight.' It’s crazy fast how time is flying by. . . Before you know it, it’ll be 2020 and we’ll all be wondering what the heck happened!

We had a relatively peaceful Halloween this year. . . All in all, quite a surprisingly pleasant experience, a relaxing efenink. Charlie and I were too beat to worry about the Fall Festival carnival thing whatever at the elementary school Thursday. . . The 9 am parade was enough for me, and with Charlie aspiring to go to HARVARD, he’s got a full plate. Friday, we had a great time at the church, hanging with the neighborhood crowd. The kids were beside themselves, chowing down on hot dogs, chili, 800 different kinds of soups and stews, and of course lots of candy and cookies. . . My favorite part was the costumes! Seeing all the little kidlets in all their cute, creative costumes was just the icing on the cake! : ) I was sooo disappointed later, however, to discover that most of my pictures from the Halloween party, and our Trick or Treating adventure, had not turned out. Yes, my friends, I have broken another camera. I’m so not happy about this. This hasn’t been the best year for losing pictures. Makes me just sick! Soooo uncool.

But we’ll fix THAT! Christmas is a comin', y’all, and Mama’s gotta document! As Sally says on that Great Pumpkin Show, “There will be restitution!” πŸ˜„ I’m thinking Nikon. . .

So here we go, everybody! Time to jump on that Holiday Train! Cause we’re going for a ride, Baby, and it starts TODAY! 😊 Woo oo Wooooo! Gift with a bow

Now I just need to dig out the Christmas music. . . Note The kids are gonna love it! Jingle Bells and Gloria, 24/7 until New Years Day! Star

1 comment:

Ben said...

Charlie's going to Harvard? I broke a camera in Guatemala this year (but later got it fixed). That was pretty miserable. What's the latest on your Christmas plans?