Thursday, July 21, 2022

A Voice for The Unborn

 


Okay everyone. Permit me a moment.

I have squelched my inner Amidala quite a lot in recent years, but this will not go unsaid.

There has been the usual controversy, concern, passionate debate, and diabolical deception that comes with discussion of this issue.

But I was born to speak and while this land allows it, and when it doesn’t, I will be free to advocate for the defenseless. ❤️
As a mother of nine beautiful children, a mother of twins, and an unwed teenage mother, I think I have the right to say a little bit about this issue.
I know what it’s like to be afraid of all of it.
I know the trepidation, the humiliation, the joy, the pain, the concern.
I have felt the caring, the compassion, the possibilities, the bonds. .
I have experienced the work, the exhaustion, the tears, the sleepless nights.
I am familiar with the ‘road less traveled’ in the most ironic sense. .
I have endured ridicule, have been consumed by shame and regret, and have walked through the valley of the shadow alone.
But under no circumstances will my face blanch white because I ended the life of a child. ❤️




No comments: