Thursday, March 12, 2009

Busy Weekend

Friday before last we were pretty busy. . . At 6 pm, a guy from the Red Cross came over to help Clint get started on his Eagle Scout project. Clinton has chosen to hold a neighborhood blood drive. Yay! : ) At 7-ish, Charlie and I, and the 3 little kids, drove across town to Hyrum's and Kim's for ice cream. The little buggers had a good time playing with their cousins. . . Then at 8 pm, I took Laena and Clint to meet their friends, Morgan and Kalin, who were in town for the High School Basketball State Championship Playoffs. They were staying at a hotel over by the E- Center, with about 300 or so other supervised adolescents. I spent the evening in the lobby, reading my POLYSCI book, and trying to tune out dozens of giggling teenagers who kept buzzing in and out. . . Yeesh. . Yawn. Laena went to one of the games the next day, before her date with Trevor. West Jordan ended up winning later that weekend. : ) Champion Jaguars! Pretty cool. One of these days, I'll figure out how to stop procrastinating my Singing Time lesson. . . Ha ha ha! It just never stops. . . .

No comments: