Thursday, March 12, 2009

Idy-Heidy-Ho!

Never thought it'd be Idaho, but a few days back, Laena got her acceptance letter from BYU-Idaho! Formerly known as Ricks' College, up in Rexburg, it's now a full-fledged, 4-year University. : ) I think Laena was pretty excited. She smiled, and hopped online to verify her intentions. Sigh. Should be interesting. . . We were almost expecting her to stick around and go to the community college, but Charlie and I feel like this would be a much better idea, a fantastic opportunity for our little girl! Except she's not so little anymore. . . and now we won't get to take Math 1050 together. . . . Sigh.

Anyway, we're way excited for our Laenabug. : ) Should be a good experience for her.

BYUI

2 comments:

Matthew Tanner said...

That's awesome! She'll love it!

Ben said...

Wow Amy, that's really interesting, I'm happy to hear that! I can't help but recall the various conversations I had with Laena on the subject... :)