Saturday, August 23, 2008

Little Spider Friend?!

Just now Charlie was taking care of a spider that had been seen in the little kids' room. They wouldn't go to bed as long as it was there.

Charlie carefully picked it up off of the light fixture and carried it outside, like it was a sweet little kitten or something! Gross.

As he tossed it gently into the garden, I heard him sigh and murmur. . .

"Live, my little spider friend, live!"

Aahhhgggg! Gag, shudder!

That man definitely has issues. Earlier today we dropped by the pet store, where he was looking for a new snake. Sigh. I thought we'd finally gotten rid of them all, and now he's going on about a Columbian Boa for his birthday! Ick.

I don't mind them half as much as spiders however. If a snake got out of it's cage, we'd stuff a towel under the door and go to sleep. If an evil spider got out of it's cage, (which would never happen because I would never allow one to be in my house in the first place. . ), I'd be at a hotel so fast it would make your head spin.

No . . thank . . you! It gives me the willies just thinking about them. Ick, ickety, ick, ick!

I don't have any little spider friends, and I'm tellin' ya right now, I never will!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Yeah, spiders, snakes, mice, are not my friends. I am with you. Kittens and dogs are more my speed.

Laura said...

Yeah, spiders, snakes, mice, are not my friends. I am with you. Kittens and dogs are more my speed.