Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas Sweater Contest!

Some of you may have noticed the lovely red and white Glenn Beck ad/reference here on my blog. So pretty! So festively decorated! : ) Hey, what can I say? I'm a fan.

As luck would have it, I happen to have access to a signed copy of Glenn's fabulous new book, The Christmas Sweater, just recently released! I was planning on buying tickets to the corresponding simulcast here in a week or so, but in keeping with traditional December craziness, our girls' Choir concerts/sing-a-longs, by sheer coincidence, happen to land on the same 2 nights. ARGH! Needless to say, I have mixed emotions.

So all right, Glenn. . . You're pretty popular, ain't cha? Of course you are! People lining up all over the country to see your show . . You're a pretty cooI guy, right? I sure think so. : ) You brighten my chaotic afternoons! You're one of my favorite people. Radio show rocks!

So. . maybe we'll do a little contest, here on my blog. . to help ya out. As if you needed any. . . But I don't mind plugging your latest gift to mankind, because I'm just that kinda gal!  : )

How 'bout this: Everybody who leaves a comment, with their favorite quote, (be it inspirational or otherwise), here on my blog. . . will be entered in a fun little holiday contest! And who will win this signed copy of Glenn's fantastic new Christmas novel? The lucky person whose name my 6 year old picks out of a hat at the end of next week. Say, Friday night, December 19th? Be sure to check back for the video drawing!

All righty then! Sound good? Yeah, I thought so. : ) Who could pass up a chance like this? It's fabulous! A fun, entertaining, and inspirational holiday treat! Just leave your favorite quote, and your email, as an entry here in 'comments'!

Good luck to you all! Merry Christmas!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

"It is not our talents, our skills, that make us who we are, It is our Choices"-- Albus Dumbledore. I think I messed this up a bit, but the essence of it is right on. All of our small daily choices decide who we are and what we shall become.

OldChewie said...

"Do or do not.There is no try." -- Yoda

Ben said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ben said...

If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.

Jim said...

"We can not forsee our future, but we can create it." Everything, what we do has certain consequences on our future. So be wise and try to do the right thing to have that future that you want.

Anonymous said...

The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

Anonymous said...

You laugh because I'm different...........
I laugh cause I just farted!

Anonymous said...

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.

marcie said...

"If it doesn't affect their eternal progression, then it doesn't really matter." --Marcie Lewis (Hunter helped teach me this one)

Amy Mason said...

One man's toxic slug is another man's potpourri. - The Grinch