Friday, May 9, 2008

Father Time's Lookin' My Way

So, anyway, I just went shopping with Eric and Jeffy and Lincoln. It was fun. Also dropped by the post office and a book store. In the book store, I met a lady with a pair of twins in a side-by-side stroller. Is that called a tandom stroller? I can't remember. . . We got to chatting/ talking, and it came up that Charlie and I have 16 yr old twins. The girl in front of me in the line said . . what everybody always says. "You don't look old enough to have 16 yr old twins!" I said one of the things that I usually say. "I'm not.", or "Maybe for a couple more years. . ", or "Don't look too close!" Or "Wow, thanks!  : ) You just made my day. You're my new best friend!" It's always the same. . . However, this year, when I turned 36, I started really getting some wrinkles around my eyes, so I think those days are gonna be over pretty soon. . . Days of people thinking I'm younger than I really am. . . I guess Eddie Ellis from Idaho was right. It catches up to ya. . . Sigh.

So I guess it's 'no more magic potion for me', clean living or not. . .

Thank Goodness for camera tricks!  : )

No comments: