Thursday, May 1, 2008

May Day!

Well, it's officially Spring, and it's officially still snowing. Just like on Christmas Eve. May Day! May Day! April showers . . bring May . . . flowers? If I were a flower, I'd be reluctant to show my face/look skyward.


On a different note, Aleia's baptism is in 2 days, and we're still not sure if we have the kitchen at the church. I tried to tackle Bro Keemer on Sunday, but he didn't give me much information. Should be interesting. . . Thankfully, Charlie has the day off!


If we can just hold out till Cinco De Mayo, wade through the craziness and keep our sanity, things'll be good. Nothing quite like a Mexican Fiesta, tacos 'n cheese, to spice up your week! : ) And nachos! I love nachos! There's no bigger nacho lover than I. : ) Perhaps Spring will have conquered Winter by that point, so we can relax, and enjoy the prospect of . . scheduling all the camps, wedding, reunions, and holidays that come with Summer. : )


1 comment:

Ben said...

Definitely, eat some tacos in my honor. :)