Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Come and Get It!

Here's my FB post for the afternoon. Tell me what you think.

"Amy watched her boys snarf down chimichangas, pancakes, salad, eggs. . . and wondered if this could all still be classified as an 'after school snack."

Huh? : )

Pretty typical, actually. By the time we get around to having dinner, those teenagers will have eaten the equivalent of a 7 course meal. It's traditional, I know. To be expected. . After all, these are growing boys! : ) But it sure does make a dent in your wallet.

3 comments:

marcie said...

My boys don't eat me out of house and home......... YET.
That's too funny. And I'll bet they eat all their dinner too, right? Where do they put it all?

Amy Mason said...

Your guess is as good as mine! : )

Ben said...

I think that's a lot of snarfing.