Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Random Observations

Yesterday Aleia stayed home from school. I haven't really seen her in a week. She drew pictures and we made oatmeal cookies, I worked on some homework, and at lunch we picked Laena up from school and took her to the doctor. Turns out she has an ear infection, which would have been annoying at Prom. . . .

Last night, Charlie and I drove over to the mall, and walked around for a few minutes. We haven't been on a real date in a couple of weeks! Laena and Diego babysat. She put together a little picnic blanket pizza dinner there in the backyard. It was so cute! : ) Ah, the shenanigans of those crazy kids!

Charlie's been working out a lot lately, training for the marathon and half marathon later this summer. He's in fantastic shape, which means that I've gotta get it together and follow suit. I need to get back in the swing of things. It's so hard to find time to get over to the gym! But I really should face facts. . Easter is over, and summer is on it's way! Mama needs to synchronize her schedule, and get some exercise! Tommy's even caught the bug, and is working out hard with videos that Charlie brought home from work. He's way gung ho, drinking protein shakes for breakfast, reading up on martial arts. . . Go Tominator!

Eric's got a Track Meet today, out at Copper Hills. I hope one of us can make it! He's so cute in his black and blue track uniform! : ) And he's so disciplined, with the rabbit food, and the no dairy to speak of. . . The rest of us can only aspire to someday be in as great o' shape as Eric!

1 comment:

Ben said...

I haven't exercised in a while either, all this talk might inspire me to start again.