Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Glenn Beck, Baby! Bring It On!

Yesterday, as I was driving home from dropping Laena off at Riverton High, I just about choked, I was laughing so hard.

Why, you ask? Two words, Children: Glenn Beck. Hysterical. The funniest show I've heard in a while. And it was so . . . random, so seemingly unrehearsed. . . It was great. : ) I am truly disappointed that we are going to miss out on his remarks at the fabled '08 Stadium of Fiyah, there in Happy Valley.

And why, you inquire? Simply because the system crashed, and we were in the middle of a birthday party and didn't have time to pursue online tickets further. Or maybe it's just Karma. Or fate. Whatever. (FYI, they sold out in about an hour. 50 thousand seats.)

But yeah. . Glenn, you rock! Love the show. I am a big, big fan. : )  At the risk of sounding ostentatious, or . . . presumptuous, hey, if you happen to have any extra tickets, feel free to send 'em our way! Yeah, Baby!  : )

Really, he makes it all better, just like Rachael Ray.

I wonder why he won't confirm me as a friend on Facebook. . .  

2 comments:

Laura said...

I really enjoy Glenn Beck too!!!

Amy Mason said...

Cool! : )