Thursday, November 1, 2007

The Holidays are Here!

Ah, the first day of the Holiday season. Warm, wistful sigh. Seems like just yesterday we were trying to put together last minute Halloween costumes. . . My husband finally wrote "Will code HTML for food." on a piece of cardboard and tied it around his neck. . . He's pretty funny. He had the camera ready, and took pictures of all the trick or treaters as we opened the door. : ) We gave out soda. Always a big hit with the neighborhood kids.

In my house, the Christmas music starts playin' November 1st. And for all you party poopers who don't like to read Christmas letters, and answer to the name of Scrooge, may I just say TOUGH NOOGIES. I'll make sure to send you the unabridged version. The Holidays are a time for companionship, communication, and correspondence. Gettin' together, catchin' up, sending cards and letters. . . I love this time of year. I can't wait to check the mailbox. : )

No comments: