Friday, June 27, 2008

Crazy Friday Nights. . .

Hola, all you crazy blogsters.

Boy, it sure has been quiet around here with all the boys gone the past few days. . . . Sigh. Jenny won't answer her stinking phone. . . What's a girl to do.

I suppose I could work on my singing/sharing time for church on Sunday. . .

What an exciting life I lead.

Where's the freaking party?!

I was thinking about going down to Charlie's 20 year high school reunion, down in Provo, maybe with a girlfriend. . But that would be kinda lame without the man in question. . . Grrrrr.

Well, I guess there's only one thing left to do. . . What I always do when completely frustrated and at the end of my rope. I shall CLEAN. Yick.

Dishes and laundry. Gross. How pathetic. It's just so wrong. Stupid chores. Getting in the way of my creative processes. . . Enraged, defeated sigh. Well, here goes. . . Bleck.

But wait. Laena is thinking of having some kid over to the house to listen to some CD. She's on the phone again. . Big surprise there. I felt the need to interject. To inform her that we are going to bed. She's so funny.

"I didn't mean tonight!" She made a face. "Did you think I meant tonight?!"

"I don't know. . ." I responded. "I never know what you're thinking, so I have to clarify." Yeesh. She is after all, a teenage girl. . . .

Who can figure them out?

No comments: