Sunday, June 1, 2008

Wedding Songs

Annie's Wedding Song. This is one of my little baby sister's, and her new husband's, favorite songs. It was first in the line-up at their wedding. . .

Apparently, when it first came out, they would play it over and over again. I think they probably danced to it at home a time or two. . .   : )

My mother is probably the biggest John Denver fan alive. We grew up with his music, this song especially. I think our little sister was named after the title, and the fond memories this particular ballad inspired. My brothers worked up a little performance at Annie's Wedding Brunch, in about 15 minutes flat. They're all talented performers. I was gonna join them, but ended up chickening out. Who would've taped it?  : ) Unfortunately, the video I took didn't turn out. This is a copy of my dad's. . .

Cute, huh!  : )

No comments: