Sunday, November 23, 2008

And They Called It . . Puppy Loooove. . .

Saturday morning Lincoln woke up about 6:30. This was not authorized, or desired, especially considering the fact that I had been, of necessity, required to pick Eric up from work about 12:40 - MIDNIGHT. I've said before that I don't do well without sleep, and baby, that was no joke. Sadly, I've gotta have my 7 or 8 hours, or the ole brain just clean shuts down. . . I get dizzy, doze off while driving. . all sorts of fun things. Anyway, on the flip side, I got to spend an hour snuggling my Bink, who wanted to play 'puppy' more than sleep. . . It was so cute! He kept pretending to bark, something that he's never done before, (arf, arf, arf!) and then he'd pant, and lick my face with his tiny little tongue. : ) Adorable, yes. . but I had enough baby slobber all over my face to last me a while. . . My favorite part was when he'd break out in full giggle, thinking it was just soooo amusing that I thought he was a puppy-dog. : ) My little baby puppy! Puppy Love indeed. These are the moments, my friends. . .

No comments: