Thursday, November 6, 2008

Winter

I love this time of day. . More specifically, I love it when it's been snowing, and then the storm subsides, the clouds break, blue sky appears, and the sun hits the snow covered mountains. : ) It's breathtaking. So beautiful. Gives you the idea that life is good, hope is alive, and many things are still possible. Gives you energy. A recharge, if you will. I love the mountains. They stand as a witness that solidarity, faith and unchanging principles govern the Universe.

Always.

I am so glad that we have the privilege of living here in the tops of the mountains, where joy abounds, optimism prevails, where tradition and faith remain strong. : )

The Holiday Season is upon us, and with Heaven's blessings, it will be a good one. The political angst past and gone, may we unite as a nation, and as a people, and look forward with bright anticipation to remembering Christ Jesus, our Savior and King.

1 comment:

Laura said...

I just wish it wasn't so cold. I get so freakin' cold. I do love snow though!