Sunday, February 3, 2008

Sunday, February 3rd


This morning we woke up, threw open the drapes, and were inspired by another beautiful Rocky Mountain snow storm in full swing outside our window.

"Ah. Sure looks like global warming." my husband commented cheerfully.

I grinned. "Absolutely!" I agreed. "Let's cook up some venison, and watch the Super Bowl!"

I love living in Utah! : )

"Maybe they'll cancel church." suggested our oldest boy hopefully, anxious to contribute.

"Very funny."

I wrinkled my nose at him, disgusted. Our church house is 2 blocks away, and we've had a snowstorm every other day for the past month or so.

"Buck up, my little friend! Pull on your boots, and quit your whining."

Kids these days. : ) Sigh. He wants to play in the snow. The boys have yet to make their traditional mid-winter igloo. . .

No comments: