Monday, February 11, 2008

Time Flies When You're . . .

Today . . . today was definitely a Monday. Currently, I've just finished changing a very interesting diaper, my 12 year old son Tommy is drying the dishes, with a blow dryer, (kids his age are sooo creative) Charlie is out changing the EGR valve in my car, (which by the way goes from zero to 50 in about 2 seconds, when you're late for a band concert), Junior Girl Laena got her new cell phone in the mail today, and she's calling everyone to tell them about it, (huh?) and Aleia took her Valentine box to school and found her pink glasses. (Breath) Jeffy is learning how to whap a baby sized basketball over the house with a hockey stick and roller blade on ice for good measure. The baby has yet another violent ear infection in his left ear, we learned this morning, Eric wants to go to the zoo to see the snow leopards, after being inspired by some videos he checked out from the library, Clint told me about his Band-o-Rama Concert, complete with parent reception, literally 30 minutes before it started, and then stood strategically behind Brett Huish with the cymbals the entire time so that I couldn't embarrass him by taking pictures. (I feel like the guy who rattles off the super fast disclaimers after commercials during radio shows.) Good thing Mama's got it goin' on. : )

p.s. Did I mention that I also watched 3 neighborhood kids all afternoon for a friend who's husband is in the military, and actually got 5 or 6 pages done on my story. And then there was dinner, grocery shopping, Charlie's math class, laundry . . . Where am I? My mind just went blank. . .

Tommy the Tominator just asked me what time it is. I'd say it's time for bed. : )

No comments: