Tuesday, January 8, 2008

The Beast is Back!

Yes my friends, it is true!

The beast is back.

Our Suburban is finally out of the shop. Can it be true? Hallelujah! I think angels are singing. It's been getting kind of squishy in my cop car, (white impala) trying to stuff friends in for a ride home after school. . .

But I'm having mixed feelings. . That thing is so BIG, I'm afraid it might run over somebody, do some major damage. . . I'm getting a little panicky, in fact. . . Is this really a good idea?

Our kids are approaching driving age. . DATING and driving age, they pointed out yesterday. Could this really be happening? Pardon my hysterical screaming. . . NOOOOOOOO!

The beast is back. . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.