Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Dignity?

Some days I regret the loss of my dignity. . .

There's really not much left. : ) It's been exponentially diminishing since the birth of our first child. Back then I had 'game', I had considerable talents, and I didn't look bad either. Since attaining Mama status, however, my body has slowly been falling apart and my brain has turned to mush. I have learned some things though, to balance it all out. For instance, Mommies everywhere know how to cut corners. . . We all use the bathroom before we leave the house, (because we are not allowed to when we are out and about), we are all ambidextrous, (it's much easier to hold a squirming baby with your dominant arm, and try to feed him with the other), and we can type one handed, while simultaneously soothing a small child (all that whimpering and whining kind of distracts when your trying to go over the bills).

Such talent was merely legendary before the babies came. Now it's a part of our daily routine. : )

There should be some sort of an award. . .


Keep those flowers comin', Hubbies! : ) Expensive jewelry. . . .

No comments: