Friday, December 28, 2007

Geek Squad Dilema

The boy here is doing it again. He's making me buy episodes of Avatar off of iTunes in exchange for chores or loose change. One of the episodes stopped in the middle of downloading. We couldn't seem to get it started up again. Naturally I called my husband the computer man (geekmeister) at work again. He knows more about this kind of thing than anyone else I've met. Not wanting to mess with it, he transferred me to some guy in operations who's s'posed to be the iTunes guru. The yayhoo couldn't seem to figure it out.

Charlie was back on the phone again. "The Geek Squad here is being less than helpful. . . " he pointed out.

"Are you kidding? We don't pay for anything. . . " I heard someone say in the background. Okay. We'll leave that alone. : )

Such adventures we have here at the homestead. I need to become more savvy. : ) Oh yeah.

Watch out Baby. ; )

No comments: