Sunday, April 13, 2008

The Big Dance

Here are some very nice pix from the big Prom weekend. Notice how I capitalized 'Prom'. : )



Everyone said she looked like a mermaid. I suppose her skirt, on loan from Aunt Annie, did resemble seaweed in some ways. . . It was very shimmery. . but how they got seaweed out of hot pink, I'll never know. I thought it was very pretty! I love how the sun lit up the material, and turned it sort of florescent! : )

Oh! P.S., The boys surprised them, and took our girls out to the Garden Restaurant high atop the Joseph Smith Memorial Building! It has a one of the most fantastic views ever, of downtown Salt Lake, particularly the Temple, and is surrounded by greenery, flowers, and glass walls. : ) Sigh. It's one of my favorite places. What a cool bunch of guys! I hope they took a lot of pictures. . .

1 comment:

Laura said...

She is your "mini-me"---the two of you look so alike! She is a beautiful lady!